Letitia Poole Myers
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Letitia Poole Myers (1806 - 1896) of Forfar, Ontario taken around 1865. Letitia was born in Chillington Somerset England on March 8 1806 the daughter of Joseph Poole and Ann Niess. She married her husband, Thomas Myers on the 9 May 1826 in South Crosby Township and the couple farmed near Forfar all their lives. She was the sister of Mary Anne Chaffey Scott and also of Benjamin Tett's wife, Julianna Poole Tett. Letitia died in 1896.
- (Condition: Good. )
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: MS3005]
- Chaffeys Lockmaster's House Museum
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.66682 Longitude: -76.24938
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressP.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.