Coon cabin transformed into a summer home by William L. McLaren in 1901
- Media Type
- Item Type
- "Coon Cottage" the summer home of William L. McLaren. The top storey, chimney and verandah were added to the original Donaldson cabin in 1901.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.85011 Longitude: -76.14938
- Donated by P.G. McLaren for James' Kennedy's History of South Elmsley
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressP.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.