Charland House (owned originally by Rufus Brown) 1957
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Rufus Brown house was built c.1855 by Rufus and Elizabeth Brown. The Charlands eventurally purchased it around 1950.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Rideau Lakes Public Library
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.60012 Longitude: -76.21608
- Donated by a member of the Brown family
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressP.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.