Morton brick general store from adjacent hill c.1940
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The brick Morton General store was built about 1855 by village entrepeneur and namesake George Morton. It passed through a number of owners but was still operating as a store as late as 1990.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.53342 Longitude: -76.19938
- In collection housed at Morton Hall
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressP.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.