Elma Pierce Earl Circa 1915
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Elma Pierce Earl circa 1915. Elma was the wife of James F. Earl.
- (Condition: Fair.)
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: MS7739]
- From the Charles Bass Collection.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.60012 Longitude: -76.21608
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressP.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.