Head, Clara and Maria Local History
We found 6 matching items.
Subject:  Catholic churches  Mysteries::  Yes   Sort by:  Relevance
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Separate School Open in Deux Rivieres 
TextImageMysteries:  Pembroke Daily Observer, September 29 1958  CUTTING THE RIBBON for the new Deux Rivieres bilingual separate school Sunday afternoon was Rene Houle. Behind Mr. Houle stands Rev. Brown, parish priest. Bilingual School At Deux Rivieres More than 100 interested spectators gathered at Deux Rivieres Sunday afternoon for ...
Our Lady of the Snows congregation at the opening of the new church on June 18, 1950 
ImageMysteries:  18 Jun 1950  This is a picture of the congregation attending the official opening of Our Lady of the Snows Catholic Church in Stonecliffe, ON on June 18, 1950 Official Opening of the Church June 18/1950
Opening Ceremonies for Our Lady of The Snows Church c.1950 
ImageMysteries:  18 Jun 1950  This picture shows the consecration of Our Lady of the Snows Church on Highway 17 in Stonecliffe, Ontario. This church was built to replace St. Zephirin's Parish Church destroyed in the flooding of the Ottawa River for the hydro-electric power dam at Rapides-Des-Joachims. Church opened Dec....
St. Narcissus Parish 
ImageMysteries:  Pre 1949  Photograph of St. Narcissus Parish and Priests house in Mackey Station. The first chapel was built in Mackey in 1891 and blessed by Bishop Narcisse Zephirin Lorrain in 1895. This photograph was likely taken between 1940-1942 when the poster commemorating the first three Pastors was created....
Our Lady of the Snows Church 
ImageMysteries:    Our Lady of the Snows Church with highway 17 in the foreground. The photographer is facing south. Modern Vehicle to the right of the church. This picture was likely taken in the late 1990s or early 2000s. First Baptism- Pat Charbonneau-December 11, 1949 First Wedding- Muriel Francoeur + Hiriam...
All-In-One Stonecliff 
ImageMysteries:  Early 1920s  Photograph of main Street Stonecliffe in the 1920s. Railway tracks cut through the bottom left hand corner. The general store is in the foreground, next to it is St. Zephirin's church, to the left of the church is the C.P.R. section house and partially cut off on the left hand side is the train...

Google Earth Google Earth [help]
Sort
Media Types
Contributors
Years
1920s 1920192119221923192419251926192719281929
1930s1930193119321933193419351936193719381939
1940s 1940194119421943194419451946194719481949
1950s 1950195119521953195419551956195719581959
1960s1960196119621963196419651966196719681969
1970s1970197119721973197419751976197719781979
1980s1980198119821983198419851986198719881989
1990s 1990199119921993199419951996199719981999
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Subjects

Only the top 50 will appear here.

Item Types
Features
Groups
Creative Commons Rights
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit