Mrs Carl Price, First Post Offices Traced, North Renfrew Times, Unknown The early history of Renfrew County is traced via the First Post offices and the railway.
A young Ernie Boudreau poses on a Pontiac which is parked on a stretch of highway 17 that overlooks the Ottawa River. The reflection of A fire tower can be seen on the hood of the car.
The car belonged to Sam Clouthier.
18 Jun 1950 This is a picture of the congregation attending the official opening of Our Lady of the Snows Catholic Church in Stonecliffe, ON on June 18, 1950 Official Opening of the Church June 18/1950
18 Jun 1950 Group of people viewed from behind, facing OLS Priest's house Official Opening of Our Lady of the Snows Church Stonecliffe, June 18,1950.
18 Jun 1950 This picture shows the consecration of Our Lady of the Snows Church on Highway 17 in Stonecliffe, Ontario. This church was built to replace St. Zephirin's Parish Church destroyed in the flooding of the Ottawa River for the hydro-electric power dam at Rapides-Des-Joachims. Church opened Dec....
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Only the top 50 will appear here.
Creative Commons Rights