Head, Clara and Maria Local History
We found 2 matching items.
Year:  1944  Mysteries::  Yes   Sort by:  Relevance
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Bill McIsaac Holding his Catch
ImageMysteries:    Bill McIsaac poses in front of his log cabin with the five fish he has caught. Bills parents were Mary (nee. Poitras) and John McIsaac, married in Mattawa in 1871. According to Marion Sheedy's (2005) unpublished Autobiography entitled, Growing up in Bissett Creek, the McIsaacs were the first...
St. Narcissus Parish 
ImageMysteries:  Pre 1949  Photograph of St. Narcissus Parish and Priests house in Mackey Station. The first chapel was built in Mackey in 1891 and blessed by Bishop Narcisse Zephirin Lorrain in 1895. This photograph was likely taken between 1940-1942 when the poster commemorating the first three Pastors was created....
Media Types
1940s 1940194119421943194419451946194719481949
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.

Only the top 50 will appear here.

Item Types
Creative Commons Rights
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit