Aerial Photographs, Upper Ottawa River c. 1938, 1939
- Mystery Question:
Do you recognize which section of the Ottawa River this is?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Aerial Photographs of the Ottawa River in Head, Clara and Maria Township. These photographs are from the National Air Photo Library/Phototheque Nationale de l'air
- Series of photographs taken in 1938 or 1939. The Photographs were reporduced with the Permission of Natural Resources Canada 2009, courtesy of the National Air Photo Library. Funding for the one time use of this collection was generously provided by Ontario Power Generation.
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Natural Resources Canada/ National Air Photo Library
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- National Air Photo Library/Phototheque Nationale de l'air
- Copyright Holder Contact Information:
- National Air Photo Library/Phototheque Nationale de l'air 615 Booth St., 615, rue Booth, room/piece 180 Ottawa Ontario K1A 0E9 Web: http://airphotos.nrcan.gc.ca/ Phone: 613-995-0947 , 613-996-4397 Tel. and TTY: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET)
- Reproduction Notes:
- Reproduction Prohibited without permission from Natural Resources Canada and the National Air Photo Library
Head, Clara and Maria Public Library