Aerial Photograph of the Upper Ottawa River in the Townships c. 1970
- unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and White aerial photograph of the Ottawa River taken in 1970. The Photographs were reproduced with the Permission of Natural Resources Canada 2009, courtesy of the National Air Photo Library. Funding for the one time use of this collection was generously provided by Ontario Power Generation.
- The bottom of the photograph is the Quebec side. The top of the photograph is the Ontario side. Highway 17 is visible in the photograph.
- Date of Publication:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- National Air Photo Library/Phototheque Nationale de l'air
- Copyright Holder Contact Information:
- National Air Photo Library/Phototheque Nationale de l'air 615 Booth St., 615, rue Booth, room/piece 180 Ottawa Ontario K1A 0E9
Web: http://airphotos.nrcan.gc.ca/ Phone: 613-995-0947 , 613-996-4397 Tel. and TTY: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET)
- Reproduction Notes:
- Reproduction Prohibited without permission from the National Air Photo Library/Phototheque Nationale de l'air
Head, Clara and Maria Public Library