Badge Worn by The Reeve for Head, Clara and Maria c.1969-1970
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know when this badge was created? Was it created for a special event?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Embroidered Badge worn by the Reeve of Head, Clara and Maria Township during her 1969-1970 term.
- Loretta Boisonneault, Reeve for Head Clara and Maria 1969 to 1970 wore this Township badge on her blazer at Renfrew County Council Meetings.
Reeves in Renfrew county had to buy a blue blazer and wear their Township Badge on their shoulder for the County council meetings. Every Reeve who attended had to wear a blue blazer with their badge or they were not admitted.
- United Townships Councillor. Head Clara and Maria
- Date of Publication
Width: 9 cm
Height: 9.5 cm
- Loretta Boissonneault
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.18342 Longitude: -77.99952
- Diane Beauchamp (née Boissonneault)
- Head, Clara and Maria Public LibraryEmail