Workers Employed by the Building of the Swisha Dam
- Mystery Question:
Do you recognize any of the other men in this photograph?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Men sitting at a picnic table inside a meal tent at a work camp for the Rapides-des-Joachims dam. These men were in charge of the cutting of the "slash".
- These men were in charge of cutting all the timber in preparation for the rising water levels caused by the building of the Swisha dam at Les Rapides Des Joachims.
Left hand Corner of Photograph: Lucien Côte
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 12.5cm
Image Height: 16cm
- Local identifier:
- Boissonneault Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Andy Boissonneault
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Boissonneault Family
- Copyright Holder Contact Information:
- Head, Clara and Maria Public Library
Address: 15 Township Hall Rd. Stonecliffe, Ontario K0J 2K0
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
Head, Clara and Maria Public Library