Mr. And Mrs. Jack Fisher
- Mystery Question
- Do you know where this photograph may have been printed?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Couple Stands on the step to a store.
- This photograph looks like it was taken of a picture in a newspaper. The Fishers used to host parties and dances in their cabin on what locals called Fisher's Island. The couple likely had squatters rights to the land. The couple is believed to have moved to Golden Lake after the water levels of the Ottawa River were raised and their island was submerged.
Width: 19 cm
Height: 24.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Homecoming Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.21682 Longitude: -77.88282
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Head, Clara and Maria Public LibraryEmail