Flesherton District High School
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Flesherton District High School, located on Campbell St., Flesherton, ON, was built in 1952 replacing the original two-story structure that was completely destroyed following a fire on January 24, 1952. Mr. K.G. Goheen was principal at the time. The official opening of the new Flesherton District High School was held in the spring of 1953.
In 1968, when the new building, Grey Highlands Secondary School was constructed on another site on Highway #10, the former Flesherton District High School reopened its doors welcoming pupils from Kindergarten to Grade Eight, with a new look and new name- Macphail Memorial Elementary School.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Split Rail Country Volume 2
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.2564052240352 Longitude: -80.5435201904297
- Grey Highlands Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
101 Highland Drive
Box 280 Flesherton, ON