- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Pattison store was built in the 1800s. This photograph likely captures the store and clients and/or proprietors in the early 1900s. At this stage it was run by Joseph (Jas.) Pattison.
- This image is a reproduction of a badly damaged photograph with the misnomer "Patterson's Store". See Split Rail Country Vol. II p. 61 and p.63-64 for more information.
- Patterson's Store [the store is named incorrectly--see the awning on the store itself that reads "Jas. Pattison. General Merchant"
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Split Rail Country Volume 2
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.2501 Longitude: -80.5664
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Grey Highlands Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
101 Highland Drive
Box 280 Flesherton, ON