Highway 10 South of Flesherton
- Mystery Question
- What year was this taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View looking south down Highway 10 outside of Flesherton. The Bentham Family farm is just visible on the right.
- See Paul Family history, p. 153-154 in Split Rail Country Vol. II for more information.
Correction: On back pages of Split Rail Country Vol. II, caption states this is the view "from" the Richard Bentham Farm--in fact, the view is south from Flesherton, including a glimpse "of" the Bentham Farm
- Highway looking South. Bentham Farm on right.
- Local identifier
- Split Rail Country Volume 2
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.2565589088171 Longitude: -80.5414602539063
- Richard Bentham
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Grey Highlands Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
101 Highland Drive
Box 280 Flesherton, ON