CPR Station - Penninsula (~1934-45)
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Originally the station was on the north side of the town, but was later moved to the south side to make way for an additional siding. Because it had the largest room in town, the station was often used for court sessions, church services and for parties and dances.
- Penninsula, Ontario, transportation, railway, railroad
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- M&DHS: 19
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.733888 Longitude: -86.406388
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Marathon District Museum & Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
25 Stevens Avenue