CPR Station - Heron Bay (~1949)
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A train steams into the Heron Bay Station on a crisp winter day. This station burned down in 1953 and a new station was built across the road, near the present day McCuaig General Store. The second station was dismantled about 1991, following the discontinuation of VIA passenger service along the north shore of Lake Superior.
- Local identifier
- M&DHS: 13
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.6668 Longitude: -86.28321
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Marathon District Museum & Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
25 Stevens Avenue