Hydro Development - Ear Falls (1947)
- Media Type
- Item Type
- After a bill was passed by government, a hydro-electric dam was built over the English River. In this 3 1/2 x 5 photo, Ear Falls generating station Unit #4 shows the beginning of the construction site as of March 17, 1947. This dam would supply power to Howey Mine and residents of the Ear Falls area.
- Ear Falls, Ontario, Hydro, Hydro electric, power plants
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- EFPL: P215
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 50.63955 Longitude: -93.23526
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Ear Falls Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
2 Willow Crescent
Ear Falls, ON