County of Brant Public Library Digital Collections

Results

We found
25
matching items
Decade
1970-1979
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Main Street in St. George Looking South
    Image       This photograph shows a view of St. George's Main Street, looking southwards.
    Image     This photograph shows a view of St. George's Main Street, looking southwards.
  • Holy Trinity Anglican Church in St. George
    Image       This photograph depicts the Holy Trinity Anglican Church in St. George, Ont. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the Holy Trinity Anglican Church in St. George, Ont. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
  • St. George Baptist Church
    Image       This photograph depicts the St. George Baptist Church located on Beverly Street East in St. George, Ont. The Church was built in 1824. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the St. George Baptist Church located on Beverly Street East in St. George, Ont. The Church was built in 1824. The original photo is held by the ...
  • Paris Plains Church: Side View
    Imagecomment       This photograph depicts a side view of the Paris Plains Church North of Paris, Ont. in the former South Dumfries Township. The Church was built in 1845 by the free labour of its own congregation with stones gathered from nearby fields. The building was restored in 1948 as a memorial ...
    Imagecomment     This photograph depicts a side view of the Paris Plains Church North of Paris, Ont. in the former South Dumfries Township. The Church was built in 1845 by the free ...
  • Paris Plains Church
    Image       This photograph shows the Paris Plains Church North of Paris, Ont., in the former South Dumfries Township. The Church was built as the West Dumfries Wesleyan Chapel and dedicated in 1845 by the free labour of its own congregation with stones gathered from nearby fields. It has a cobblestone exterior. ...
    Image     This photograph shows the Paris Plains Church North of Paris, Ont., in the former South Dumfries Township. The Church was built as the West Dumfries Wesleyan Chapel and dedicated in ...
  • St. George United Church
    Image       This photograph depicts the St. George United Church located on Beverly Street in St. George, Ont. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the St. George United Church located on Beverly Street in St. George, Ont. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
  • Methodist Church and Old Fire Hall
    Image       This photograph depicts the Methodist Church and Old Fire Hall (on the left) in St. George, Ont. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the Methodist Church and Old Fire Hall (on the left) in St. George, Ont. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
  • Dedication Plaque of the Paris Plains Church
    Image       This photograph shows the dedication plaque of the Paris Plains Church North of Paris, Ont., in the former South Dumfries Township. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph shows the dedication plaque of the Paris Plains Church North of Paris, Ont., in the former South Dumfries Township. The original photo is held by the County of ...
  • Interior of the Paris Plains Church
    Image       This photograph depicts the interior of the Paris Plains Church North of Paris, Ont., in the former South Dumfries Township. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the interior of the Paris Plains Church North of Paris, Ont., in the former South Dumfries Township. The original photo is held by the County of Brant ...
  • Glen Morris United Church
    Image       This photograph depicts the front view of the Glen Morris United Church. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the front view of the Glen Morris United Church. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
  • Rosehall Farm
    Image       This photograph depicts the Rosehall Farm, home of the late J. Charleton in St. George, Ont. The original photo was provided by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the Rosehall Farm, home of the late J. Charleton in St. George, Ont. The original photo was provided by the County of Brant Public Library.
  • Smith Homestead in Glen Morris
    Image       This photograph depicts the Smith Homestead in Glen Morris. It was the home of John Smith. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the Smith Homestead in Glen Morris. It was the home of John Smith. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
  • Don Waters Farm near St. George
    Image       This photograph depicts the Don Waters Farm near St. George, Ont. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the Don Waters Farm near St. George, Ont. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
  • St. George Post Office
    Image       This photo shows the St. George post office located along Main Street in St. George, Ont. The original image is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photo shows the St. George post office located along Main Street in St. George, Ont. The original image is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
  • German's Central School
    Image       This photograph depicts the former German's Central school in St. George. The picture was taken in June 1978. The original photo was provided by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the former German's Central school in St. George. The picture was taken in June 1978. The original photo was provided by the County of Brant Public Library.
  • Old School in Glen Morris
    Image       This photograph depicts the old school in Glen Morris. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the old school in Glen Morris. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
  • Glen Morris Public School
    Image       This photograph depicts the Glen Morris Public School. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the Glen Morris Public School. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
  • Maus School Near Paris, Ont.
    Image       This photograph depicts the Maus School, S. S. No. 11, located at 705 Paris Plains Church Rd. North of Paris, Ont. The school was founded in 1847. The land for the school was donated by Henry Maus. In 1967, the school was closed and converted to a church. The original ...
    Image     This photograph depicts the Maus School, S. S. No. 11, located at 705 Paris Plains Church Rd. North of Paris, Ont. The school was founded in 1847. The land for ...
  • McPherson School in Glen Morris
    Image       This photograph depicts McPherson's School No. 10 in Glen Morris. The school was built on a lot purchased from Daniel McPherson. The school was founded in 1870, and closed in 1961. The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts McPherson's School No. 10 in Glen Morris. The school was built on a lot purchased from Daniel McPherson. The school was founded in 1870, and closed in ...
  • Old Public School in St. George
    Image       This photograph depicts the Old Public School in St. George, Ont. It was operating from 1893 to 1973. After the school was closed, the building accommodated children's Nursery school, and Arts and Crafts Museum. The original photo was provided by the County of Brant Public Library.
    Image     This photograph depicts the Old Public School in St. George, Ont. It was operating from 1893 to 1973. After the school was closed, the building accommodated children's Nursery school, and ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit