Probate of Last Will and Testament of Hiram Capron
- Capron, Hiram, Author
- Rubidge, W., Transcriber
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the registrar’s typewritten copy of Hiram Capron’s will, created after his death for the purposes of probate. It lists the executors of his estate as his son Banfield Capron and Leonard A. Sovereign.
- This copy contains dated, typewritten records of receipt by two registrars, which document that it was received in the Registry Office of the County of Oxford in 1873 and in Toronto in 1893, as well as a handwritten note from a third registrar, 1879, noting that this copy was used as an exhibit in chancery.
- Date of Original
- 7 Jan. 1873-1893
- Local identifier
- Hiram Capron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Probate of Last Will and Testament of Hiram Capron, 1873, Hiram Capron Collection, 2005.0015.02, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON