The History of the County of Brant, volume II, by F. Douglas Reville
- Reville, F. Douglas, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This book by F. Douglas Reville chronicles the history of the County of Brant from its beginning to the time of the book's publication in 1920. Volume I focuses on Brantford and the political organization of the County, while Volume II discusses Paris, the actions of the County in World War I, and County of Brant authors.
This book can be downloaded as an Adobe Acrobat Reader .PDF file. It is 55MB and may take a long time to download.
- This book was digitized by the Internet Archive and can also be accessed at their site, linked to underneath the book.
- The Hurley Printing Company, Limited
- Place of Publication:
- Brantford, Ontario
- Date of Publication:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- F. Douglas Reville
- Recommended Citation:
- Reville, F. Douglas. (1920). History of the County of Brant. Vol. II. Brantford: The Hurley Printing Company. Retrieved from http://images.ourontario.ca/brant/83965/data
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary