Scotland Old Public School, Scotland, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photo depicts the old Scotland public school, on Church St. The school depicted was opened November 1, 1867, and used until 1924 when it was replaced with the Scotland Continuation School. The original Public School was moved further back on the property to a new foundation and continued to be used until 1974, when it was torn down to be replaced by a new school.
This photograph was provided by Neil O'Reilly during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Provided by Neil O'Reilly
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Scotland Old Public School, 19[??], Neil O'Reilly personal collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary