Corner of Simcoe St. & Talbot St. with Bandstand, Scotland, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This early 20th century photo shows the intersection of Simcoe St. and Talbot St., with the bandstand visible. The bandstand was a landmark of this intersection until 1941, when it was removed.
This photograph was provided by Neil O'Reilly during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Provided by Neil O'Reilly
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Simcoe St. & Talbot St., 19[??], Neil O'Reilly personal collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary