Simcoe St., Scotland, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This early 20th century photograph shows Simcoe St. leading down to the bandshell at the corner of Simcoe & Talbot. The old hotel is to the left; Markle's store is to the right. Markle's store was later owned by Paul Urban when it was rebuilt.
This photograph was provided by Neil O'Reilly during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.02583 Longitude: -80.37544
- Provided by Neil O'Reilly
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Simcoe St., Scotland, Ontario, 19[??], Neil O'Reilly personal collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary