Simcoe St., Scotland, Ontario, c. early 20th century
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This early 20th century photograph shows several early cars along Simcoe St., Scotland, Ontario. The Frank M. Smith store can be seen to the right; the building is now the Beer Store at 48 Simcoe St. Across the street from the Smith store was Ernie Thorne's store, which later burned down due to arson.
This photograph was provided by Neil O'Reilly during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.02387 Longitude: -80.37467
- Provided by Neil O'Reilly
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Simcoe St. Scotland, Ontario, 19[??], Neil O'Reilly personal collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary