Old Scotland Creamery, Scotland, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the old Scotland creamery. The O'Reilly family owned it beginning in 1910, when it was purchased by Neil O'Reilly's father. In addition to acting as a factory, it was the family home for many years, and Neil's brother was born there in 1910. The factory was since transformed into an apartment complex by Tommy Arthur.
The platform to the right, where the woman is standing, was where milk cans were unloaded.
This photograph was provided by Neil O'Reilly during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Provided by Neil O'Reilly
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Old Scotland Creamery, 19[??], Neil O'Reilly personal collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary