Scotland Congregational Church, Scotland, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Scotland Congregational Church in Scotland, Ontario, as it was known then. The church became a United church at church union in 1925. The church still stands today as the Scotland United Church at 10 Church St. W.
This photograph was provided by Charles and Margaret Hunter during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.022924 Longitude: -80.3763107
- Provided by Charles and Margaret Hunter
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Scotland Congregational Church, 19[??], Charles and Margaret Hunter personal collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary