Scotland Congregational Church, Scotland, Ontario
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- This postcard depicts the Scotland Congregational Church in Scotland, Ontario, as it was known then. The church became a United church at church union in 1925. The church still stands today as the Scotland United Church at 10 Church St. W.
This photograph was provided by Charles and Margaret Hunter during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- This postcard is a divided back postcard with a postal rate listed of 1 cent, which indicates it was printed between 1903 and 1914.
- Congregational Church, Scotland, Ont.
- Stedman Bros.
- Place of Publication:
- Brantford, Ontario
- Date of Original:
- [1903 - 1914]
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Charles and Margaret Hunter
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Scotland Congregational Church, [1903 - 1914], Charles and Margaret Hunter personal collection
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary