Scotland Baptist Church, Scotland, Ontario
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- This postcard depicts the Scotland Baptist Church in Scotland, Ontario, which is a part of Oakland Township. The church was established 1848; the brick sanctuary was built 1894. The church still stands today at 74 Simcoe St. N.
This photograph was provided by Charles and Margaret Hunter during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- This postcard is a divided back postcard with a postal rate listed of 1 cent, which indicates it was printed between 1903 and 1914.
- Baptist Church, Scotland, Ont.
- Stedman Bros.
- Place of Publication:
- Brantford, Ontario
- Date of Original:
- [1903 - 1914]
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Charles and Margaret Hunter
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Scotland Baptist Church, [1903 - 1914], Charles and Margaret Hunter personal collection
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary