Postcard showing Talbot Street Bandshell, Scotland, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This postcard depicts the gore in Scotland, Ontario, a part of Oakland Township. It focuses on the bandshell in the centre at the forks of Simcoe St. and Talbot St.
This photograph was provided by Charles and Margaret Hunter during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- This postcard is a divided back postcard with a postal rate listed of 1 cent, which indicates it was printed between 1903 and 1914.
- The Gore, Scotland, Ont.
- Stedman Bros.
- Place of Publication
- Brantford, Ontario
- Date of Original
- [1903 - 1914]
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.02489 Longitude: -80.37506
- Provided by Charles and Margaret Hunter
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Scotland Bandshell, [1903 - 1914], Charles and Margaret Hunter personal collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary