Burford Weather by Mel Robertson, from the Burford Advance
- Mystery Question
- We're missing the rest of this article. Do you have any clippings? Call us at (519) 442-2433 to help us complete it![Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Robertson, Mel, Author
- Media Type
- From the 1970s through the 1980s, Mel Robertson wrote many articles for the Burford Advance and Burford Times on the history of Burford Township. This clipping contains the first two parts of the article Burford Weather, which ran on May 13 and May 20, 1981. It describes the historical climate of the Burford Township area, and is a part of his larger series on the natural history of Burford Township.
These articles are provided courtesy of The Burford Times.
- The Burford Advance
- Place of Publication
- Burford, ON
- Date of Publication
- 13 May 1979
- Local identifier
- 2010BT001.044 - 045
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.49968
- Provided by The Burford Times
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- The Burford Times
- Recommended Citation
- Robertson, Mel. (1981, May 13 & 20). Burford Weather. Parts 1 & 2. Burford, Ontario: The Burford Advance.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary