The Martial Spirit: A History of the Sedentary Militia and the Six Nations Warriors of the Former Brant County Area 1784-1884
- Sharpe, Roger, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This book by Roger Sharpe describes the history of the Sedentary Militia and Six Nations warriors who were active in the area of the County of Brant, primarily focusing on their involvement in the War of 1812 and the Patriot Rebellion of 1837-39.
This online edition of the book was created from the original digital files provided by Roger Sharpe and includes previously unavailable colour illustrations. It is provided with the permission of the author and the Canadian Military Heritage Museum.
- Place of Publication
- Paris, Ontario
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Provided by Roger Sharpe and the Canadian Military Heritage Museum
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Roger Sharpe
- Recommended Citation
- Sharpe, Roger. (2003). The Martial Spirit: A History of the Sedentary Militia and the Six Nations Warriors of the Former Brant County Area 1784-1884. Paris, ON: Self-published.
- No part of this book may be reproduced or used without permission of the author.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary