Grand River Heritage Mines Society Newsletter, October/November/December, 1999
- The Walking Question Mark: Newsletter of the Grand River Heritage Mines Society, Dec 1999
- Media Type:
- The Grand River Heritage Mines Society was active from 1993 through 2005 with the goal of identifying and documenting all of the historic mines located within the Grand River valley. These newsletters document their activities, including archaeological digs and research into mine history.
This issue includes a brief news piece by Ilse Kraemer, an article about marl by Jean Farquharson, an article about ghost towns by Ilse Kraemer, and brief mining notes by Mike O'Byrne.
These newsletters were provided courtesy of the Grand River Heritage Mines Society. Their book, Herons and Cobblestones, is also available as a part of this collection.
- Date of Publication:
- Dec 1999
- Grand River Heritage Mines Society Newsletters
- Language of Item:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses are subject to the terms of a license. Contact the repository for further information. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Grand River Heritage Mines Society
- Recommended Citation:
- <i>Grand River Heritage Mines Society Newsletter, October, November, December 1999</i>. (1999). Paris, ON: Grand River Heritage Mines Society. Retrieved from <a href="http://images.ourontario.ca/brant/details.asp?ID=81688">http://images.ourontario.ca/brant/details.asp?ID=81688</a>
Grand River Heritage Mines Society
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street