The Walking Question Mark: Newsletter of the Grand River Heritage Mines Society
- Grand River Heritage Mines Society
- Farquharson, Jean, Editor
- Media Type
- The Grand River Heritage Mines Society was active from 1993 through 2005 with the goal of identifying and documenting all of the historic mines located within the Grand River valley. The Society has provided a complete run of its newsletters for this website. They document their activities, including archaeological digs and research into mine history.
The newsletter was published under several titles, most recently The Walking Question Mark. It was originally known just as the Grand River Heritage Mines Society Newsletter.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Grand River Heritage Mines SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street