Mary Jane Holding, c. 1800s
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Albumen prints
- This 19th century photograph shows Mary Jane Holding, who was the mother of Albert A. McAlister of Mount Pleasant.
This photograph was provided by Linda McAlister during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- The photographer's name on the back refers to "Brantford, Ont." and not "Brantford, C.W.", which indicates the photo was taken after 1867. This type of print waned in popularity in the 1880s or 1890s.
J.A. Edy & Co.
- Date of Original
- [after 1867]
- Mount Pleasant Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Provided by Linda McAlister
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mary Jane Holding, [after 1867], Linda McAlister personal collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary