Tanner Homestead at RR1, South Dumfries, County of Brant
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Portrait photographs
- This early 20th century photograph shows the Tanner homestead located on RR1 (now Tanner Road), in South Dumfries Township in the County of Brant. The home was owned by Melvin & Mabel (Bowden) Tanner, who moved there from Coldwater Township, MI in the United States c. 1915/16. The house has since been built over and around.
This photograph was provided by Elaine (Tanner) Culling during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- The back of the photograph reads "This is the picture of ...... I would have sent it before but I have been sick my old truoble you know - Mame" (e.g., Mabel)
- Date of Original:
- [after 1915]
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Elaine (Tanner) Culling
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Photograph of Tanner Homestead , 19[1?], Elaine Culling personal collection, MEC77
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary