Possibly George Brown
- Merrill, N.D., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Portrait photographs
- This late 19th or early 20th century photograph shows a man who may be George Brown, who was the husband of Fanny (Tanner) Brown. Fanny was from the Tanner family, and was the sister of Will Tanner; both were children of James and Esther (Boughen) Tanner.
This photograph was provided by Elaine (Tanner) Culling during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- N.D. Merrill
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Provided by Elaine (Tanner) Culling
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of George Brown (Possibly), 1[8??], Elaine Culling personal collection, MEC40
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary