Burtch Family History
- Mulligan, Helen, Author
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Family trees
- This binder contains the family history of the Burtch family, as compiled by Helen Mulligan. It also contains many original historical photos of the Burtch family and relatives.
This collection can be downloaded as an Adobe Acrobat Reader .PDF file! Click on the link underneath the picture to the right. Please note that the PDF is 27MB and may take some time to download.
- Local identifier
- MacLachlan-Burtch Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Provided by Helen Burtch Mulligan, daughter of Hugh Dermid MacLachlan and Mildred Chatterson Burtch
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mulligan, Helen. (n.d.) Burtch Family History. Unpublished manuscript. Retrieved from http://images.ourontario.ca/brant/details.asp?ID=79140
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary