Oakland Township: Two Hundred Years - Volume 5 (Part II)
- Rammage, Stuart, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This book documents the history of Oakland Township, written for its bicentennial. In nearly 2000 pages it documents the Township's history in very great detail, providing information on a variety of aspects of Township life. It is divided into five volumes, the final two made up of two parts each. The book's index is contained in this volume; all volumes are searchable independently.
You can search for text inside this book! Just type the word or words you want to search for in the "search within pages" text box at the top of this page.
Volume 5 part II contains two chapters, covering the following subjects:
Chapter 24: Historical Snippets
Chapter 25: A History Project
It also contains the references, index, and errata/additions.
- This copy of the book was scanned from Rammage's original typed manuscript, and contains previously unpublished colour illustrations.
- Date of Publication
- Stuart Rammage Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0334 Longitude: -80.34967
- Provided by the descendants of Stuart Rammage.
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Rammage, Stuart. (1993). <i>Oakland Township: Two Hundred Years</i>. Volume 5 part I. Unpublished manuscript. Retrieved from http://images.ourontario.ca/brant/details.asp?ID=75887
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary