Brant County Gazetteer & Directory, 1869-70
- Sutherland, James, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This gazetteer and directory for the County of Brant lists many of the business and individual proprietors operating within the County's communities in the years 1869-70. The advertisements, many for local businesses, also provide a vibrant image of the County as it was at the time.
This photograph was provided by Dorothy Wagner in response to a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
You can search for names or words inside this book! Just type in the word you want to search for in the box at the top of the page next to the words "Search inside this page".
- The communities covered in this directory are:
South Dumfries Township
- Hunter, Rose & Co., 86 King St. West
- Place of Publication
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1334 Longitude: -80.34967
- This book was provided by Dorothy Wagner in response to a Digitization Days event held in Mount Pleasant.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary