Mount Pleasant Public School Class, 1925-30?
- Mystery Question
- Can you help verify the names of the children? This photo was scanned from a copy. Do you have an original to contribute?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph, possibly from the 1920s, shows the primary, first and second grade classes of the Mount Pleasant Public School in front of the Mount Pleasant United Church front door.
The people in this photograph are:
Back row - Edwin Persall, George O'hara, Gladys Gilgris, Dorothy Legacy, Lloyd Cleghorn, Grace Redditt, Phylis Legacy, unknown, Laura Kile, Lilly Kew, Lloyd Allen, Mrs. M.
Second from back - Gordon Armor, Ernest Cox, Nathan Noble, Billie Gardley, Paddy Harwood, Ross Glison, Dick Brown, Douglas Marshall, N? Legacy
Second from front - Clifton Bowman, Cecil? Bowman (twins), Billie Stocklin, Dave? Gilcrist, Jimmie Robertson, Charles Lewis, Jim Armstrong, Gerard Bowman, Ernest Hawood, Gordon Good
Front row - Eileen Armor, Yvonne Persall, Helen Mordue, Marie Redditt, Muriel Marshall, Muriel Woodley, Jean Guest, Kay Flanders, Mildred Karland, Irma Legacy, Mable Robertson
The list of names includes the note "Unknown looks like Douglas Marshall and Muriel Marshall"
- This photograph was provided by Dorothy and Allan Guest during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0812231840198 Longitude: -80.3123277425766
- Provided by Jean Phoenix & Allan Guest
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary