Mount Pleasant Station on Merritt Farm after Relocation, 1993
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 1993 photograph shows the Lake Erie & Northern railway station shortly after being moved to the Merritt Farm. It is a rare example of a surviving rural railway station; it was saved by the Merritt family, who moved it to its present location. It was likely built in 1916, using plans that were standard for CPR stations.
This photograph was provided by Melba Merritt during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Date of Publication
Width: 6 px
Height: 4 px
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0839283 Longitude: -80.3115049
- This image was provided by Melba Merritt during a Digitization Day event held at the Mount Pleasant Community Centre.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary