Haight Mill, 1911
- Devlin, Edwin J., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Photographic postcards
- This 1911 photograph shows the Haight Mill sometime before being demolished to build the Provincial Fish Hatchery on the site that remains on the site. The property was owned by a variety of land speculators. The date of the mill is uncertain, but may be either c. 1820 or, according to M. Smythe, c. 1842 when Elijah Haight built it as a carding and fulling mill.
This image was printed on page 83 of The Work of Our Hands by Sharon Jaeger, and was provided by Linda Guest.
- Date of Publication
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary