Old William Jones Store and Post Office, Mount Pleasant
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This undated photograph shows the old William Jones store and post office, which burned down around 1913. It was provided by Linda Guest.
- The original image is noticeably distorted and details are difficult to make out. An enhanced black and white copy is also provided, with a link below the image.
- Date of Original
Width: 8.4 cm
Height: 8.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary