Mount Pleasant Old Common School, c. 1930
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the west side of the Mount Pleasant old common school, prior to its renovations. The building had been a school for many years until 1854, then later used as a home; it was originally built in the early 19th century, and was used for services held by Rev. John Bryning before the Bethesda Chapel was built. After being abandoned for some years, it was eventually remodelled into the front section of the house that still exists on 214 Maple Ave. E.
This photograph was provided by Linda Guest.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1930]
Width: 13 cm
Height: 7.2 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.084069 Longitude: -80.309587
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary