Mount Pleasant Junior School / Grammar School, c. 1903-04
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This undated postcard shows the Mount Pleasant Junior School / Grammar School which was built 1901 on the location of the older Academy building, demolished in 1900. This postcard was provided by Linda Guest.
The number 2 has been scratched into the surface of the card.
- This postcard is printed on Eastman Kodak Velox paper, missing the usual distinctive "Velox" watermark or logo, possibly c. 1903-04.
The original copy of this photograph suffers from degradation known as "silvering;" this online version has been restored. The original, unenhanced version is also available.
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Postcard provided by Linda Guest
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary