Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church, c. 1915?
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church, possibly c. 1915. It was printed on page 203 of The Work of Our Hands by Sharon Jaeger and was provided by Linda Guest.
The church was built in 1858, and was the second Presbyterian Church in town - the first was located on the nearby Andrew Eadie farm. The cornerstone was laid by John Marquis, then five years old.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1915]
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12.7 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary