Mount Pleasant Post Office, c. 1906-08
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This postcard, mailed 1908, depicts one of several Mount Pleasant post offices - the building changed with the postmasters, several times in this period. The postcard was provided by Linda Guest.
The message on the back was written by "Frances" to her aunt Mrs. Hiram Howey and was addressed to "Mohawk."
- A note on the postcard suggests that the photograph may have been taken in 1906, while both the 1¢ Quebec Centenary stamp and postmark indicate it was mailed in 1908.
- Delhi Aug. 16.
Dear Auntie: The Wabash Excursion to Detroit is on the 29th. Jan 2:05 from here. Have written Millie to expect us all. Try and go and we will have a bigtime.
Love to Maud.
Mrs. Hiram Howey
- Date of Publication
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.4 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Postcard provided by Linda Guest
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary