Main Street Mount Pleasant North from Rainbow Hill, c. 1900
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows a view of Main Street Mount Pleasant looking north from Rainbow Hill, the location of the fish hatchery. An early car can be seen coming up the hill.
This photo was printed on page 221 of The Work of Our Hands by Sharon Jaeger, and was provided by Linda Guest.
- While the photograph is undated, the stamp window on the back of this postcard shows that it is Azo paper whose design (four triangles pointing up) indicates that it was printed between 1904-18.
- VILLAGE SCENE
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary